Wednesday 24 March 2010

Initial Ideas/Mind Map


Before i started my planning or construction of my magazine i thought up some ideas that i could include in my magazine including the target audience, masthead ideas, ideas to put on my front cover, contents page and double page spread, the price of my magazine and ideas of colours i could use.
After finishing the front cover, contents page and double page spread i can say that i most of the original things i planned to include, have been used. My target audience remains the same as does the fonts (although i have included more). I have included a range of the cover lines i initially thought up and also included a range of the 'other features' stated.
The only thing to differ is the double page spread layout, as a originally thought i would use a selection of images, however, after trying to complete, found difficult and so only used the one which, in the end, i think is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment