Tuesday 23 March 2010

Images Used and Editing - Contents Page

This is the final image i decided to use for my contents page. I did not edit it/left the background in as previously i had used an image and cropped the background out and the image did not fit right with my contents page and did not seem to stand out as much as i would like. As the background is left in it makes the image stand out and draws the readers attention towards it. As the main colours of the contents page are black, red and grey it contributes to the idea that the image will stand out and look clear.





















Before i decided to use the image above for my contents page i used this one. However as the model was not fully in frame/not all of the body was shown, i thought it made the image look messy and unprofessional. Similarly i did not feel the coloured background worked and therefore cropped it out and replaced it with a white background. Still, this looked messy and did not fit right with the look of my contents page. Therefore i chose a new image and replaced the white background with a light coloured one.



When constructing my contents page i also used this image. Similarly i initially did not feel that the coloured background worked and therefore cropped it out. However, i felt as though this looked even worse and so, discarded the image altogether as, like previously, i did not feel the image fit right with the look of my contents page.
This was my first idea that i had for my contents page, the image above featured in the bottom right corner. However, i felt that this looked too basic and unprofessional and the image was not being recognised as clear as it should be. Therefore i changed my ideas and came up with my final product, which featured a much more professional layout and images that stand out and are clearly noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment